Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2.1
2.1 it's not only words wps office from Goswami Mahirpari
-
Salman Rushdie novel midnights children we see movie and here I want to share my point of view about this movie screening. Midnigh...
-
This are the work which are win or Shortlisted for the man Booker prizes ( 1969 to 2018 ) This are Novel where India used as a story movi...
-
One such gap, though a common one in Victorian fiction, is the configuration of the sexual nature of Louisa's marriage. There has bee...
Much informative presentation, But you talk about present and Vaidik situation of dalit, can you explain voice of Dalit from 'The Purpose' Story?
ReplyDeleteThank you for view my presentation. In this presentation I have choose the topic is also vedic age period situation and. In this presentation in first two slide I have a describe the play detail and, also give information about to that, so in this way my first two slide have described the voice of Dalit in "The purpose". I hope you will satisfy with my answer. Thank you
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete